Full-Service Veterinary Care for the Pets of Horn Lake and Surrounding Communities
Along with emergency and surgical services, Horn Lake Animal Hospital can help your pets stay in good health through all stages of their lives. No matter if your pet needs an annual check-up and vaccinations or complex diagnostic services, keeping your pet active and happy is our priority.
If you are looking for exceptional veterinary care without having to drive far—in a friendly vet clinic with a hometown feel—come get to know us.
Veterinary services provided by the team at Horn Lake include:
- **24/7 veterinary emergency care
- Routine and complex surgeries, including spay/neuter, mass removals, bone fractures, ear cropping, plus endoscopy
- Preventive care— exams, vaccines, parasite prevention and microchipping
- Pet dentistry
- Dermatology/allergy testing
- Laboratory services
- Digital radiology— digital x-ray and ultrasound
- Pet Pharmacy— both in-clinic and online
Regular vet visits can make a big difference in keeping your pet wagging or purring and promoting lifelong well-being. Our services are tailored to your one-of-a-kind fur pal and will help your pet lead a long, healthy and happy life!