Personalized Preventive Care to Help Your Pet Thrive
When it comes to pet health, our motto is: Open 24/7 for your pet's health, happiness and growth.
As a loving pet owner, you want the best medical care possible so that your pet lives a long, vibrant life. The best way to ensure this is to start him or her off on a path to lifelong health through preventive care.
Preventive services include:
- Customized vaccination program
- Parasite prevention, including flea & tick control and heartworm testing
- Thorough physical nose-to-tail veterinary examination
- Radiology and early disease detection testing
- Nutritional counseling
- Dental Care
- Bathing for cats and dogs
Puppy & Kitten Wellness
Puppies and kittens have unique needs during their first few months of life. From those important booster vaccines to spay or neuter surgery, wellness covers all of the services your new pet requires.
To help you plan for your puppy or kitten's first year, we offer affordable preventive care packages, which include:
- Wellness exam
- Core vaccines
- Heartworm test
- Internal parasite screening and deworming
We also offer a multi-pet discount. Please inquire with us to learn more.
Senior Pet Wellness
Older pets also have distinct health care requirements to keep them active and feeling great. We recommend senior pets, over 7 years of age, have two vet exams annually along with early disease detection lab testing. Common issues that might affect your senior pet include:
- Diet and weight management
- Pain management, such as arthritis
- Lifestyle changes to support aging
- Adjustments to vaccine schedules based on overall health
- More frequent examinations and diagnostic tests to prevent disease and detect changes to health early on
- End-of-life care and pet loss support
From puppy and kitten care to senior wellness, keeping pets on the path of optimal health is our goal through all stages of their lives.
To learn more about discounts and preventive care packages, or how to support your pet through every life stage, please call us.